- Cracks in Saturn’s moon and geysers erupting into space. (photos from Cassini Spacecraft – NASA)
- Pictures of Cracks in Saturn’s moon and water from subterranean seas erupting into space – reminiscent of Noah’s Flood.
- Geysers on Saturn’s Moon. Water erupting into space from underground reservoirs through cracks in the moon’s crust (photos from Nasa – Cassini spacecraft)
- The Earth’s crust is continuous under the oceans connecting the continents. There was no Pangea.
- Mountains tend to occur along fault lines
- 20,048 hits